Three brothers – Bhima Bhat, Narayana Bhat, and Padmanab Bhat – strode into jewellery business in the year 1925. After several discussions Alleppey was chosen as the place of establishment for the business. The establishment was then aptly named – Bhima & Brother Jewellers.
It was only a few decades later, in 1959, that the business was branched out to Kottayam. Here, Narayana Bhat’s son N.Gopalakrishnan joined the business and gave it a contemporary route.
By 1989, Bhima & Brother brought their thriving business to the Historical City of Palaces – Mysore. Soon, they became the most trustworthy brand because of their stellar workmanship, steadfast commitment, and the most exquisite quality.